- Listed: August 22, 2018 3:01 am
- Expires: 99880 days, 5 hours
America was built on the promise that every family should have an opportunity for success. Yet, today’s uneven economy has put a good quality of life out of reach for too many Americans.
Community Action Partnership is a national, 501(c)3 nonprofit membership organization that provides technical assistance, training, and other resources to Community Action Agencies, nonprofit and public groups funded by the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG), a federal program that allocates funding to states to connect Americans to greater opportunity.
The nation’s Community Action Agencies embody our nation’s spirit of hope, change people’s lives, and improve communities. When national, state and local leaders tap into these agencies’ experience, they can promote workable solutions that connect more families to opportunity – and make America a better place to live for everyone.
The tools and resources provided to Community Action Agencies across the country by Community Action Partnership allow our Agencies to stay up to date on the latest best practices to empower individuals, families, and communities to succeed.Community Action comes out of President Lyndon B. Johnson’s War on Poverty and from the advocacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Economic Opportunity Act of 1964 created the Community Action Network of national and locally-focused organizations that connect millions of children and families to greater opportunity.
- Montgomery Community Action Committee, Inc. 1066 Adams Avenue Montgomery AL 36104 United States
- Eleventh Area of Alabama Opportunity Action Committee 5 Village Square P. O. Drawer 559 Clanton AL 35046 United States
- Organized Community Action Program, Inc. (OCAP) 507 North Three Notch Street Troy AL 36081 United States
- Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc. 601 Black Bears Way Tuscaloosa AL 35401-4807 United States
- Macon-Russell Community Action Agency, Inc. 102 Lakeview Road Tuskegee AL 36083 United States
- Community Action Committee, Inc., Chambers-Tallapoosa-Coosa Counties 170 S. Broadnax St. Dadeville AL 36853 United States
- Jefferson County Committee for Economic Opportunity 300 Eighth Avenue West Birmingham AL 35204-3039 United States
- Alabama Council on Human Relations, Inc. 950 Shelton Mill Road Auburn AL 36830 United States
- Community Action Agency of Talladega, Clay, Randolph, Calhoun & Cleburne Counties 136 North Court Street Talladega AL 35161 United States
- Southeast Alabama Community Action Partnership 101 George Wallace Drive P.O. Box 31-1407 Enterprise AL 36331`-1407 United States
- Pickens County Community Action & Development Corporation, Inc. 71 Lakeside Street Carrollton AL 35447 United States
- Multi-County Community Service Agency, Inc. 2906 St, Paul Street Meridian MS 39301 United States
- Walker County Community Action Agency 644 19th Street West Jasper AL 35502 United States
- Enrichment Services Program, Inc. 2601 Cross Country Drive, Bldg C-1 Columbus GA 31906 United States
- Community Action for Improvement, Inc. 1380 Lafayette Parkway La Grange GA 30241 United States
- Tri-County Community Council, Inc. P.O. Box 1210 Bonifay FL 32425 United States
- Community Action of Etowah County 624 Broad Street P.O. Box 1888 Gadsden AL 35901 United States
- Mobile Community Action Agency, Inc. 461 Donald Street Mobile AL 36617 United States
- Community Action Agency of South Alabama 26440 North Pollard Road P.O. Box 250 Daphne AL 36526 United States
- Community Action Program Committee 1380 North Palafox Street Pensacola FL 32501 United States
- Marion-Winston Counties Community Action Commitee, Inc. P.O. Box 1716 Hamilton AL 35570 United States
- Community Action Partnership of North Alabama, Inc. 1909 Central Parkway, SW Decatur AL 35601 United States
- Community Action Agency of Northeast Alabama, Inc. P.O. Box 1487 Rainsville AL 35986-1487 United States
- Community Action Partnership of Huntsville/Madison & Limestone Counties, Inc. 3516 Stringfield Road, N.W. Huntsville AL 35810 United States
- Community Action Agency of Northwest Alabama, Inc. 745 Thompson Street Florence AL 35630 United States
- Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority 1690 Chantilly Drive, NE Atlanta GA 30324 United States
Click here for our Windows 10 desktop App
Disclaimer: The community resource directory information is deemed accurate and up-to-date, however, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required.
59 total views, 1 today
- Alabama- Community Action Partnership locations (1 views)
- Angelina and Nacogdoches County -Texas -Free Food pantries /Food Banks (1 views)
- Bergen County-New Jersey -Free Food pantries /Food Banks (1 views)
- San Diego County California- Free Food pantries /Food Banks -1 (1 views)
- King County-Washington-Free Food pantries /Food Banks (1 views)
- Allen County-Indiana-Free Food pantries /Food Banks (1 views)
- Nassau County-New York-Free Food pantries /Food Banks (1 views)
- Hardest Hit Alabama (HHA)- Foreclosure prevention program- Alabama (1 views)
- Lubbock County-Texas -Free Food pantries /Food Banks (1 views)
- Bell County -Texas -Free Food pantries /Food Banks (1 views)